JadeScape is the latest private condo by Qingjian Realty that is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m away from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) that was put up for tender to have an selling price of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The sale of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty and the owners accepted the offer.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is build on a location of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with more than 100 facilities within site.
Designed by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape is a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is an award-winning architectural firm that has handled several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester and One Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling is going to be a fairly easy breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a three-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just a stop away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station is additionally sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is predicted to be completed in 2020 and is also part of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, that has a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways like Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly get their needs a short while walk off their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and shopping centers like Junction 8 Shopping Center and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are numerous eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals including the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible over the main road and it is a hipster place for youngster to hang out if the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub will also be within short driving distance or 1 and 2 MRT stops away.
Moreover, there are also recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Institutions – Catholic High School is within 1 km from JadeScape. A number of other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School are situated within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is a developer located in Singapore, which is part of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate using a wide range of business operations such as contracting, investments, property development, capital management, logistics and much more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting Airport Terminal, and residential and commercial towers.
Qingjian Realty’s dedication to providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, like the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the year Qingjian paved just how for Smart Located in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was introduced in 2008. Then Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) as well as the Visionaire (2016).
In the middle of 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic Secondary School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to departmental stores(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity for the Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
When you evaluate each property, your information-gathering deepens:
• Request “actual” income and expenses reports for each and every property.
• Identify the upkeep charges for every unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Prepare a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for every potential investment unit. Get yourself a second opinion of your own projected expenses from someone proficient in similar real estate property investments.
• Complete research on the financial, legal, and wellbeing of each apartment to uncover any potential problems before closing the offer.
• Get an estimate of insurance for each property. Expect that disasters can happen. Know just how much insurance you must carry per each apartment you are thinking about to have an investment.
Reality Check – It may be hard to keep your enthusiasm in check when you are in investment mode. Some of the most important ways you can help yourself are to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know a lot better than to fall deeply in love with a house. They suggest you fall in love with the sale, not the house. The Jadescape that is certainly absolutely lovely however is not in an economically healthy community, or perhaps is in a building with multiple structural issues is not a pleasant investment.
• Ensure Your Financial Health: don’t invest from a desperate have to turn a sudden profit. Ensure that your finances are healthy enough to ride the first ups and downs until your home begins to produce a whmrna income.
Making an investment in apartments is usually an affordable approach to enter in the investment property market. But just just like any other property investment, there exists much to learn and plan for before you close the deal. Keep in mind your financial budget, your objectives, and also the knowledge you may have gained about the apartment market and you’ll be off and away to a good start. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Call us for showflat viewing as well as obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.