Whether for personal or business purposes, one of many goals of most Facebook users is to garner more likes and reactions. This information will outline 10 methods to increase the amount of likes for any post.
1. Keep The Page Updated – It is essential to note that keeping your page updated is not synonymous with spamming your Facebook followers. Acquiring more exposure on social networking by posting periodically can lead to more likes, reacts and even comments. However, posting too frequently is quite, frankly, annoying. Because of this, your mates will literally like your post less, which results in Facebook likes too!
2. Filtering – You can and should choose what you share on Facebook. For those who have a Facebook page that you will be updating correctly, however the content is lacking, you may still find yourself not reaching your goal of likes. Think about: Exactly what is the point of the post? A post will have even more of an impact when the meaning behind it is actually clear to its audience, whether its intention is to be funny, touching or thought-provoking.
3. Add Photos – Any post which has a photo mounted on it will garner more attention than any solid text post. When opting to add a photo within your post, select one that catches the eye of someone scrolling down their newsfeed. While adding a photo will make sure to increase your likes, ensure that you include one which is of good quality. If someone stops to look at your eye-catching photo, they are curious enough to prevent, so take this opportunity to talk about what you will.
4. Factors of Exposure – Before posting to Facebook consider the factors which will affect your Facebook likes. These include trending topics and viral posts. If you wish more and more people to view your posts, it is advisable to include topics which can be currently trending on Facebook which means that your post will be observed in that thread. You can take advantage of hot topics like the newest American election to do this. The mention or recreation of viral posts can also spark a rise in exposure and likes; for instance, the favorite mannequin challenge.
5. Post Time – Time plays a more substantial role in receiving likes than you may think. Obviously a post at 3 a.m. can lead to less likes, but there are less obvious times to get avoided as well. Avoid all occasions when you know folks are occupied with real life social interactions: office hours, happy hour, dinner hours, and morning rush hour. On the other hand, lazy hours, like Sunday mornings, lunch breaks and late evenings are prime time for garnering likes since people will probably be on the phones.
6. Link Your Social Media – Facebook is among many social networking platforms available, which is something you need to use to your benefit. Linking social media marketing is a common practice for those who have found positive results on these platforms. For Facebook this means: if one makes a post on a different platform, you should also link those followers in your Facebook page. Using posts on different platforms to market your Facebook page is an opportunity to increase exposure. This will expand your views, and also your amount of likes.
7. Relatable Content – In case your Facebook page posts content that is relatable, more people will like it just due to this. Additionally, people will likely tag their friends in these posts simply because they may know the person experiences something similar. The surge in the rise in popularity of “memes” within the mainstream media is evidence of this.
8. Clickbait – While it is looked down upon by the social media marketing community as deceitful, clickbait is not really necessarily deceitful. Clickbait, within this sense, is making a post that piques the curiosity of Facebook users by making use of ambiguity instead of deceit. As an example, as opposed to saying “I am moving to Mexico to perform volunteer work”, say “I am building a huge change in my life, please join me on this journey” and let them watch your video for the explanation. This process works most effectively for videos or other content that zchzlg don’t immediately see.
9. Tags – Take advantage of all of the tools social media, particularly Facebook, provides you. When designing a post, make sure to tag everyone involved or in the image, in order that their friends will spot the post too. This will increase the views received by your post, and consequently your likes.
10. Giveaways – If you possess the means, giveaways attract plenty of attention, and likes. Usually users can use a Facebook like and Facebook share from the post as a condition for entry inside the giveaway; it becomes an effective Facebook marketing strategy. Most companies may also sponsor you in case you have a large enough following!